The 2015-16 NFL season set records across the board.
Fancam served more teams, more brands and more fans than ever before, and saw a notable acceleration in the adoption of fan-focused content.
“We had a very positive experience working with Fancam and appreciated the value it brought to our fans’ game day experience. The product was very popular and generated great social content and buzz days after our games.”
Scott Lantis, Denver Broncos
Links and numbers:
- 1 x Wild Card Game (Texans)
- 3 x Divisional Games (Broncos, Panthers, Patriots)
- 2 x Championship Games (Broncos, Panthers)
- We captured 1.5 million NFL fans this season – a new record!
- More people engaged online than attended the games we captured
- We activated at all the Patriots’ home games and 2+ games with the 49ers, Steelers, Broncos and Panthers
- Fancam’s first time at the Lions, 49ers, Panthers and Texans
- Activating brands included: Bud Light, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Ford, Levi’s and Putnam Investments